A data analytics company is looking to bring on a Sr DevSecOps Engineer to join their growing Infrastructure team. This is an urgent position and they are looking make this addition quickly as there are several projects that need support.
This is a hands on technical position where you will be responsible for maintaing the AWS based infrastructure that has already been built as well as implementing necessary changes. They are actively using Terraform to make products cloud agnostic so production level experience working with this tool is a MUST! This is a hybrid environment so experience working with both public and private cloud environments is ideal.
- Hands on professional working experience with AWS
- Hands on professional working familiarity with Terraform
- Hands on production experience with CI/CD
- Professional familiarity with Puppet and Ansible
- Production experience securing sensitive data
- Production experience deploying applications in a Federal environment
- Must be CompTIA Security + Certified
- AWS Certifications are a plus
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
Comp Tia Security+