To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to all patients referred by a licensed physician. To maintain effective communication with healthcare center staff, patients, families and other customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Completes Evaluations, Assessments, and
treatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according to policy
and the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Follows established policies and procedures as
related to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizes and responds to priorities in patient
care showing initiative and sound judgement.
4. Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change in
workload and assists with training/orienting others.
5. Provides a clean, safe environment with
well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge of
proper equipment usage.
6. Observes uniform code or dress guidelines and
wears ID badge at all times.
7. Fosters teamwork environment and is supportive
of cultural diversity.
8. Represents the organization in a positive and
9. Accepts responsibility to report any alleged or
suspected violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue is resolved.
10. Adheres to Great Customer Service principles of
11. Reports to work on time as scheduled; providing
proper notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. Follows all Tenets of the Organization;
demonstrating the Committed to Caring Philosophy throughout each work
13. Fosters a culture of compliance by following the
Code of Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatory requirements at
14. Completes all required orientation, in services
and trainings timely and successfully.
15. Perform other related duties as necessary and as
directed by supervisor. Qualifications
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid professional license in State of practice
Education and experience required for Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech-Language Pathology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
CRY-meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for Certification.
TRAINING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must speak, read and write the English language fluently.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate a strong sense
of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always representing the
organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Demonstrates the ability
to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency
situations. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing
tasks and/or working with equipment. Follow established safety
regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking
regulations, infection control, etc.
- Expresses thoughts clearly
and concisely in oral and written form.
- Develops good rapport
easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a
helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
- General proficiency in
computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications and electronic
medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains self-direction,
able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain
outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines.
- Attend and participate in
continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field
as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required.
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Aug 12, 2019, 12:28:07 PM