To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Truckee, CA 96161
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tri Counties Bank • Truckee, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Branch Manager
Grade: 13, 14, 15, 16
Position Summary: The Branch Manager directs and coordinates branch activities personally or through branch staff to attain branch goals, including sales, customer service, proper credit quality and risk management. Maintains a customer-driven sales and service environment.
- Conducts daily team huddles at the beginning and end of each day.
- Proactively plans, controls and directs branch activities towards attaining branch goals included but not limited to profiling, tele-consulting and business calling efforts.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers.
- Ensures branch follows all operating and compliance guidelines including adhering to the Operational Loss Policy.
- Ensures branch successfully passes annual reviews and audits.
- Monitors loans, deposits, referrals to business partners, and fee income production.
- Develops and implements branch specific marketing plans.
- Profiles existing customers to maintain and expand banking relationships. Profiles prospective customers to develop new business. Maintains a database of active prospects.
- Partners with Business Banking Officer to develop a local area business development program.
- Partners with CRA/Fair Lending Officer on business opportunities related to community development and CRA lending.
- Works with Human Resources to determine recruitment sources.
- Administers HR policies and procedures and is responsible for training and developing staff to assure skills for assigned position.
- Makes consumer and small business loans within lending authority. Approves credits and overdrafts within overdraft authority.
- Operates within assigned annual budget guidelines and expense controls.
- In-Store branch manager maintains a professional working relationship with store’s management to create a team effort.
- In-Store branch manager actively manages and adheres to PA and aisle visitation schedules.
- Represents Bank in community and civic affairs.
- Conducts branch sales meetings.
- Appoints an officer or a senior staff member to assume branch responsibilities when both Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager are absent.
- Ensures branch compliance of audit and regulatory procedures. Adheres to compliance guidelines.
- Maintains a current understanding of and complies with regulations that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, suspicious activity reporting, Reg B/Fair Lending, Reg Z/Truth in Lending, Reg DD/Truth in Savings, Expedited Funds Availability Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Community Reinvestment Act and the SAFE Act.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of banking regulations related to deposit and consumer lending products.
- Ensures the branch FTE is properly allocated according to customer visitation patterns.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, undergraduate degree preferred.
- Appropriate management experience required.
- Ability to lead and direct others.
- Proven successful sales experience.
- Outbound business calling experience preferred.
- Experience in a personal banker role preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of consumer and commercial lending.
- Ability to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven programs.
Grade Level Distinction:
- Grade is based on deposit balance, number of households, teller transaction and loan balance.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.