- Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Act as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond timely and appropriately.
- Handle all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe use.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and complete reports, as requested.
- May also be required to: inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test starter generator once a week and maintain power level of battery; inspect and maintain fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible alarms, visible alarms(lights) and smoke detectors and record data on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check condition and readiness of extinguishers on a regular schedule; inspect and maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Inspect and maintain plumbing system, replace or repair faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinishe furniture in rooms, offices and dining room as needed.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: b3ab23c274af4531af0b9d80a1efcdbf
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Riverwoods Behavioral Health System is a 75-bed, Joint Commission Gold Seal Accredited™ treatment center that offers a full spectrum of treatment options to address chemical dependency and behavioral health disorders. Riverwoods is located on the south side of Atlanta in Riverdale, Georgia.
View the full profile
Riverwoods Behavioral Health System serves adolescent, adult, and older adult populations. Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, therapists, and technicians are able to tailor and implement treatment plans based on the individual needs of our patients. We realize that treatment and recovery is an ongoing process that is taken in steps and that keeping patients engaged in treatment will offer them the greatest chance of success. Equipped with this knowledge, we have developed a treatment program which employs several levels of care based on individual patient needs. The various levels of treatment include inpatient psychiatric and detoxification services, partial hospitalization programming (PHP), intensive outpatient programming (IOP), and aftercare groups.