To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doral, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Director - Cruise Logistics USA
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics • Doral, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Guided by the overall objectives of the organization, the Regional Sales Director HCL provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the VIS HCL in the USA has the proper business development in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and sales efficiency.
The Regional Sales Director HCL drives the overall productivity, effectiveness of the sales process and profitable growth whilst moderating the development of the organizational set up along with the growth. The Regional Sales Director HCL fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s success in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results.
• Works closely with the Global VP Hellmann Cruise Logistics as well as with the local Sales Management to develop and accomplish strategic plans and goals established by the VIS Management
• Develops overall sales strategy in his/ her assigned area of responsibility
• Development of a solid Business Plan for Hellmann Cruise Logistics USA
• Works closely with Product Management and the local Operations (Customer Service, Airfreight, Seafreight and the Warehouse), in order to define service offerings including innovation, new markets and new service bundles to meet Hellmann’s growth objectives
• Drives and reinforces the VIS´ value proposition
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes using CRM, Corporate Planner and other sales planning tools
• Implements and continuously improves a sales management process including strategic sales planning, sales channels, customer segmentation, sales organization, reporting, opportunity management, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, CRM
• Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch
• Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
• Liaises with management and all stakeholders including the Hellmann Network to ensure that the VIS objectives and strategies are accomplished
• Acts within our Hellmann business code of conduct
Accountability and Performance Measures (deliverables):
• Achieves strategic objectives defined by the Global VP of Hellmann Cruise Logistics
• Develops Cruise customers and develops new markets within the industry
• At a later stage also develops the Marine Solutions market within the USA
• Lives and delivers the Hellmann brand promise by building and maintaining lasting relationships with customers
• This position reports directly into the Global VP of Hellmann Cruise Logistics
• Requests the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources
• Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives
• Works closely with Operations, Customer Service, and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure customers feel heard, understood, special, confident, reassured and satisfied (delighted)
Knowledge and skills:
• Has a comprehensive understanding of freight forwarding and logistics processes
• Has a thorough understanding of customers’ complex global supply chains/ networks
• Has a thorough knowledge of Hellmann products and services offerings and is able to articulate them professionally
• Has an in-depth understanding of global and local markets, industries and competitors (including methods on how to do market research) and is able to identify best practice in our industry
• Has a comprehensive understanding of KPI based (sales) management processes and applies them
• Is able to develop and coordinate the implementation of innovative supply chain solutions
• University Bachelor/ Master degree in International Management
• Extensive experience managing complex multi-national customers from different industries
• Minimum five years of sales / Key Account Management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, ideally within the cruise industry
Key Competencies based on the Hellmann Competency model:
• First People First
•Lives Hellmann’s Corporate DNA and brand
•Creates an empowering and engaging work environment
• Customer Excellence
•Provides excellent customer service by understanding customers’ needs and meeting their expectations through customized value added solutions
• Relationship Building
•Builds and maintains trustworthy, long-lasting relationship based on active listening, respect, empathy and authenticity
• Results Driven
•Sets ambitious SMART goals and works to achieve them by managing progress, following up and assuming accountability
•Analyses problems, develops solutions and takes corrective actions to achieve set results
•Realizes business plan through making effective and timely decisions
• Trust & Reliability
•Works ethically and honestly by taking responsibility for his/her own actions and decisions