You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
As North America’s largest roofing maintenance service provider, we’re obsessed with making good roofs, and good buildings, better. Restoring instead of replacing wherever we can is the right thing for our customers and our planet, and it’s a big part of what makes Tremco Roofing and WTI so unique.
If you’re looking for a place to build a career and a life, with great benefits, advancement opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable future, you’ve found it with us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Tremco is currently seeking a 3rd Shift Supervisor at our Cleveland facility.
The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor oversees day-to-day manufacturing activities of their respective shift, to meet daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly productivity goals. The position will provide leadership for the hourly associates, driving the lean process to maximize growth, throughput, customer service, and cleanliness. Other responsibilities include improving workforce flexibility, reducing operating costs, supporting Lean Six Sigma initiatives, including Small K and process improvements, and holding their employees accountable.
- Leads the activities of the team members in the production of quality products in accordance with work instructions and company policy, to ensure a quality product delivered on time
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining safety standards, as required by law and company policy
- Implements Skill Sets and job-related training for all employees on the shift
- Coaches and provides technical and Supervisory expertise to resolve processing issues and creates and ensures corrective actions are implemented
- Manages the execution of the Production Schedule
- Supervisory responsibilities include management of employee performance, hiring, discipline, development, and resource planning
- Implements and reviews SOP's and drives compliance to standards
- Utilizes problem-solving techniques and teamwork-building strategies to meet or exceed the facility key operating statistics
- Facilitates workflow management, workforce scheduling, and team members’ placement to ensure the facility and company goals are successfully met or exceeded
- Conducts, leads, or implements the appropriate lean process audits
- Maintains adherence to company policies, standard work, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
- Learns and performs training on the SAP production modules
- Participates in scheduled Gemba walks and drives resolution to identified wastes and issues
- Uses DAKOTA software as a compliance tool for environmental health and safety
- Leads Daily Tier meetings with Production Associates. Posts constraints and drives resolution in a timely manner
- Enforces plant housekeeping standards
- Performs other job duties, as assigned
The salary range for applicants in this position generally ranges between $64,000 and $80,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not limited to: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Commission, and continuing education.
- Customer Service
- Employee Performance Management
- Lean Six Sigma
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4901
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.