Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Status: Full Time
Hourly rates: $21.00 per hour; mileage and travel time pay
Schedule: Monday-Friday with Rotating Weekends
Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Care for others like family in the comfort of home. As a Home Health CNA for Interim HealthCare, your heart to care for others will be met with open arms and strong patient bonds that make every day meaningful. More than a job, many patients become like family.
Interim HealthCare®, the nation’s first home care company, is hiring Home Health CNAs who want to make a difference in the lives of others through the one-on-one care they provide. If you share our passion for caregiving, you are made for this!
Our Home Health Certified Nursing Assistants enjoy some excellent benefits:
Hourly rates: $21 per hour, depending on availability
- Competitive, Weekly pay with travel time and mileage reimbursement!
- Holiday and PTO pay for full time employees.
- Supportive, caring management that will have your back!
- Medical for full-time, dental, vision and supplemental benefits available for everyone.1
- 1:1 patient ratio; where you make a difference in our patients care with flexible assignments to fit your needs!
- Continuing education benefits and discounted coursed through Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University
As a Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Care for seniors and those with an illness, injury or chronic disease in their homes
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, hygiene, nail/skin care, eating and nutritional intake
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises
- Check vitals, measure intake/output, monitor blood glucose and document any changes
- Work with a team of home health nurses and aides to ensure a patient’s care plan is followed
- Observe patient and notify supervisor of issues requiring a change in care, medication or medical equipment
A few must-haves for Home Health Certified Nursing Assistants:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and active Nursing Assistant Certification in Colorado
- CPR certification
- No Covid Vaccination Required
- Pass a background check and drug test (we are required to test for THC)
- Compassionate nature, good communicator and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates CNAs, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of CNAs who are making a significant difference in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based care they provide.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Cascade, CO - 80809
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Diseases And Disorders
- Medical Equipments