Overview As a Steampunk Product Owner/Application Lead, you will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform driving delivery in a government client consulting environment
Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components
Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests
Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
• Serves as the application delivery leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality oversight and client acceptance.
• Handles challenging client situations and offers technical and business guidance and direction to client executives.
• Handle administrative functions in Salesforce applications including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, security and data access, setting up workflows, sharing rules and permission sets.
• Administer standard and custom fields, map them out across integrations.
• Analyze database issues and troubleshoot problems.
• Assist in training rollouts to new users and grow the application knowledge.
• Envision, develop, and deploy tools to streamline processes to gain efficiencies and improve key metrics.
• Keep up to date on new Salesforce features and help determine if we should implement internally
• US Citizen - able to get a Federal Government clearance
• 5+ Years working in technology and leading in consulting services
• Proven experience of leading the deployment of enterprise and custom software solutions in client environments
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• A BS or BA, preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting
• PMP, Scrum Master certification preferred
• Experience working with product owners to understand business needs and translate them into Salesforce specific user stories.
• Experience delivering a Salesforce project using Agile, leading grooming sessions, developing the product backlog, leading sprint ceremonies, conducting planning and executing testing and other functional related activities
About steampunk Steampunk is a Change Agent in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors
Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges
As an employee-owned company, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers - and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth
If you want to learn more about our story, visit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Steampunk participates in the E-Verify program.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Models
- Business Requirements
- Certified Project Management Professional