DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Talent Acquisition Recruiters play an integral role within the TP family. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting efforts of attracting top talent. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will support the business goals of developing, implementing and improving day to day operations in an effort to meet and exceed all aspects of our clients’ needs and requirements by identifying top talent while successfully following the outlined processes and procedures. Responsible for overseeing the identification of potential candidates, by effectively sourcing, screening, and interviewing, all incumbents while creating a positive candidate experience.
- Work from home
- Competitive wages
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more)
- Employee Wellness and Engagement Programs
- Paid Time Off
- A fun, casual work environment, even virtually!
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Perform comprehensive targeted research to identify qualified candidates via internal databases, job boards, schools, professional associations, business contacts, and other research personnel
- Research, assemble and analyze data to effectively make recommendations regarding recruiting efforts
- Screens and interviews candidates to ensure their qualifications meet the requirements of open positions
- Ensure skills assessments which measure capability and aptitude requirements of the role
- Oversees all pre-employment requirements (Background investigations, reference checks, drug testing, credit checks, fingerprinting, etc.) to ensure compliance and proper applicant status progression for record maintenance
- Collaborates with Leaders and Human Resources on Recruiting specific issues related to new hire requirements, compensation, EEOC, etc.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external Recruiting resources
- Create a best in class candidate experience by maintaining a professional and accurate representation of Teleperformance to all candidates
- Review onboarding completion to ensure new hew hire paperwork is complete and accurate prior to progressing candidate through life cycle
- Effectively communicate expectations to candidates
- Communicate employment offers and orientation requirements to candidates
- Accurately maintain recruiting data by timely dis-positioning and reporting
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Thrive as a team player in a fast paced, high energy, change oriented environment
- 2-5 years recruiting and interviewing experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- “Sales and closing” recruiting experience preferred
- Efficient time management
- Sufficient depth of knowledge in employment law strongly preferred
- Ability to influence across a matrix of business constituents
- Excellent customer service skills and building rapport with employees, management, and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be quick learner and quick problem solver
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to express innovative thoughts/ideas with regard to recruiting and overall employee experience
- Previous Recruitment call center experience preferred
- ATS Experience - preferably ICIMS experience
- Excellent attendance history is required
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- I Cims
- Client Rapport
- Team Working
- Success Driven
- Complex Problem Solving