To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Accounts Payable & Payroll
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Shared Services Analyst - Accounts Payable & Payroll
*Tuesday Morning* • Dallas, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Shared Services Analyst (Accounts Payable & Payroll)
The Shared Services Analyst will serve an analytical role that creates, implements and assists in the monitoring of metrics and provides ad-hoc reports. From the results of the reports and metrics, identify productivity opportunities through continuous suggestions across the Shared Services functions. Accomplishing these objectives will require effective analysis and reporting, cross-functional collaboration, project participation and management, and will include proposal development and implementation of innovative solutions. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, and analyzing and resolving discrepancies by researching, validating and correcting data as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior working knowledge of accounts payable and payroll processing is required
- Accounting knowledge required, to include completion of account reconciliations and analysis.
- Analytical skills: Experience with troubleshooting and conducting research and reconciliation.
- Ability to identify the root cause of problems and the ability to identify and purpose a corrective course of action.
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ability to adapt to changing business environment and support of multiple demands
- Ability to analyze/interpret data and recommend and take appropriate action
- Independently prioritize and effectively accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Focus on customer service and satisfaction, in a balanced approach, including regularly publishing a holistic Shared Services performance dashboard
- Efficiently create complex documents, reports, and analysis using spreadsheet software
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, as assigned.
- Assist in preparing/maintaining SOP, process maps, and internal control documentation, as needed.
- Assist with audit preparation/responses, as assigned.
- Motivated, self-driven, resourceful
Education and/or Experience
- At least two years of Shared Services experience is preferred
- Background in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Working knowledge of accounting related reporting and analysis and reconciliation in payroll and accounts payable discipline highly preferred
- Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Degree preferred, but not required,
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Intermediate math skills
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Above average critical thinking skills
- Ability to create new solutions to achieve desired results if necessary
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Modern Office Environment
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include 401(k), best-in-class products, and more! Both innovative and high-performing, our stores provide you with unlimited possibilities to start your career. Be a part of the Tuesday Morning growth!