Multi-Color Corporation is hiring Plate Makers (Print Tool Technician) at our York, Pa Facility!
Calling all production professionals! Are you ready to step into the high tech world of flexographic printing? Do you want to become a team member delivering a quality product highly visible in the retail/food/beverage markets and know you had a hand in the process? If your answer is, “Yes”, let’s have a conversation.
What does a “Plate Maker” do?
This position works closely with our Pre-Press Division and sets the foundation for successful print production. The Plate Maker (Print Tool Technician) ensures that the proper tools are available when the press needs them or provides timely communication with production to minimize downtime. A person in this position will be responsible for making plates and screens according to our customer’s job ticket specifications. An ideal candidate is someone with solid work experience, very detail oriented, good attendance and a desire to grow and learn!
- Opportunity to work with production professionals such as Hi-Tech Press Operators, Assistants and Quality Control in a team environment.
- Environment to grow and learn and take your skill set to the next level.
- Salary—MCC offers competitive wages with quarterly performance merit program. When members of our team go above and beyond we recognize their performance.
- Health and Wellness Benefits—We care about you and your family’s health! We offer a competitive benefits program to include:
Medical, Dental and Vision plans for you and your family, company-paid life insurance and short and long-term disability coverage. We have wellness incentives, including a walking-incentive program where you can earn free money just for being active! We offer a variety of Employee Assistance Programs as well.
- Personal and Professional Growth—We offer tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more you grow! Our in-house training, certification and development programs will help you achieve your career aspirations.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits have a dollar sign in front of them. Some of the intangible perks of working at MCC include our Associate-led community involvement efforts, Safety and Sustainability teams, and the opportunity to work with some of the top companies in the world who trust us to make their products look good with our premium label solutions.
WHY JOIN Multi-Color Corporation?
Multi-Color Corporation is an award-winning Global Label Solutions Provider offering the latest in flexographic print technologies. We produce labels in 26 countries, 80+ locations and growing. That is why we need you!
Our premium labels are everywhere; from home/healthcare products to fine wine. We take every day products and make them look good…that’s where you come into the picture.
Our associates operate creatively within a framework of shared values and business goals. We believe our associates are at the very heart of our success. Our associates are involved in company and community initiatives and lead teams of focus groups to carry out those initiatives. The voice of our associates is heard loud and clear.
Want to learn more about us, our technologies and our successful operations? Check us out at www.mcclabel.com or search “Multi-Color” on Facebook to get an insider’s view of our plant culture.
Now that you know a bit about us, let’s get to know you. Apply Now. Once you complete our online profile and upload your resume, your skill set will be reviewed. Top applicants will be invited to interview and tour our facility.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free workplace.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Ability to read and write English.
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to read, understand and follow directions to the letter.
- Ability to use a computer to view production schedule, recognize similar-type jobs or scheduling to support operation efficiency.
- Ability to follow quality and safety requirements in the set up and delivery of plates.
- Positive attitude, ability to learn and take direction.
- Physically able to stretch, bend and work in confined space.
- Responsible for cleanliness of machinery and organization of the workspace; light maintenance of machinery and slitting blades may also be required
- Solid work experience, strong math skills – i.e., able to recognize metric measurements, dependability and punctuality.
- NOTE: You may be required to work with press operators to view labels with assistance of strobe light (Warning: Strobe lights may trigger epileptic seizures in persons with photosensitive epilepsy)
Our York production facility plant runs 24 hours a day, five days per week on a 3 shift operation.
You may also have:
Flexographic print/production knowledge, or better still, plate making experience - we would love it!
Attention To Detail