Facility: ABRAXAS OF OHIO
Compensation Base: 13.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a support position providing a full range of services to assist the dietary department in the day to day operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Major Activity: Prepares and serves daily meals.
- Provides support for the dietary department by cooking and serving daily meals to the clients.
- Ensures that the meals served are in compliance with regulatory and licensing
- Prepares meals in accordance with the established menu.
Major Activity: Maintains cleanliness of dietary department.
- Maintains the kitchen, dining room and other food storage and preparation areas in sanitary condition.
- Washes dishes after each meal.
- Ensures that food storage areas are clean and orderly with stock put away accordingly.
- Maintains the serving line in a clean and orderly fashion, including polishing all stainless steel surfaces.
Major Activity: Completes required documentation.
- Completes all necessary dietary related forms/reports as needed. To include but not be limited to: Sharps Inventory, Meal Production Forms, Attendance Forms, all cleaning and cooking checklists and Unit Temperature Checklist.