1. Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
2. Provides callers with an unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements.
3. Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements within customer's application.
4. Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
5. Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
6. Assists customers in the enrollment process.
7. Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Background in health care, human services, or customer service. Experience in data entry and call centers.
Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-38114
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.