To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Brokerage Analyst
JLL • St. Louis, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This team-based position contributes directly to our best-in-class industrial brokerage team that differentiates JLL and builds and maintains a competitive advantage in the St. Louis marketplace through market expertise, analysis, and insight. This position reports directly to the industrial brokerage team leaders and the candidate will be involved in several aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services.
- Partner with brokerage leaders to contribute to business development efforts and grow the business.
- Work with senior brokers to develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., regular marketing reports, lease comparisons and abstracts, market overviews, coordinate information with other departments and brokers as needed).
- Provide senior brokers with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business, including data related to existing properties, completed leases, tenants in the market, new space availabilities, new development, property sales and owner information.
- Work with senior brokers and other departments on sales pursuits (e.g., new business proposals, prepare available property surveys and maintain contact information on prospects).
- Maintain and update the Brokerage Team’s market research database (ACT or similar project tracking database) and activities with JLL’s CRM system (Spider).
- Effectively utilize all JLL internal support groups and proprietary technology to support business.
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations, as required.
- Participate in property tours, as required.
- Review and analyze client’s quantitative property data, legal documents and other materials.
- Work with research and other team members to compile market information and statistics on the local commercial real estate market.
- Conduct research at a designated level to support presentation materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the brokerage team.
- Work with sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools including macro-enabled financial models and financial analysis with supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, and what-if analysis.
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and periodic sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends.
- Demonstrated passion in real estate with a strong commitment to learning micro- and macro-level market dynamics
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials preferred.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Real Estate brokerage, account or asset management.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- GIS experience preferred (MapIT, ArcGIS, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals.
- Missouri Real Estate Sales Person’s or Broker’s License required.
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment:
- Positive, professional attitude
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Professionalism at all times
- Work independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proactive and take initiative
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.