Please send resumes to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for further consideration.
Title: Data Analyst
Duration: Ongoing Contract
- Delivering meaningful and impactful reporting that enable insights and solutions to senior leadership
- Creating dashboard reports and finalizing the presentation of data for the business
- Identifying data inconsistencies and flagging for process improvement
- Leveraging world-class technology for analysis, reporting, and data visualization
- Work within multiple systems to gather data to complete weekly reporting deliverables for staffing
- Partnering with Talent and HR Resources teams to deliver in-depth reports and analysis
- Build relationships with stakeholders in each organization to identify opportunities to create better reporting around staffing activity
- Build and innovate reporting and analysis using data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Work with the Data Engineering to aggregate data from multiple sources
How you’ll know its right:
- If you like solving complex problems
- If you want to see the impact of the work you do
- If you like to continue to learn new tools and technologies
- You are looking for a high visibility, high impact role
- We think you’d look great in purple.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in reporting and data gathering
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree Bonus points for Experience with MBA or Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, HR Management
- Proficient with Tableau or other Data Visual Tools
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)