To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brunswick, OH 44212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative
Nesco Resource • Brunswick, OH
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Business Development Representative
General Statement of Duties :
Identifies leads or follows up on leads from Manager in order to develop project/business opportunities. Develops proposals based on opportunities uncovered or presented. Targets prospective clients to promote the clients services.
Works independently on broad projects under direction of a Department Manager.
No direct supervisory duties required but provides direction project basis or supervises direct reports.
Examples of Duties: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in this job.)
- Identifies leads or follows up on leads from Manager in order to develop project/business opportunities.
- Develops proposals based on opportunities uncovered or presented.
- Targets prospective clients to promote the clients services.
- Researches potential new proposal/project opportunities. Monitors relevant industry sources for project leads, follows up on leads from sources.
- Tracks and reports all business development opportunities
- Assists in the preparation of proposals, SOQs, presentations and marketing materials when needed.
- Seeks to understand industry and prospects and integrates into personal planning and goals for success.
- Recognizes and acts on opportunities to increase value to the client
- Creates strong internal partnership for gathering of data, working through proposal data and getting questions answered for presentations/proposals.
- Knowledge of contract negotiations, financials and revenue implications and the engineering construction industry.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to develop relationships and maintain a strong network in order to build business and identifying the right projects for the client.
- Self motivated and work independently.
- Develop new business through effective presentations.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Exercise a high degree of independent judgment and professionalism.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Management preferred or equivalent experience and education;
- 6+ years business development experience with architect, engineer, general contractor or construction firm(s).
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.