Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value.
Building and Construction Systems, a business unit of Arconic, is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
We have an immediate opening with our Arconic/Kawneer business for a Customer Sales Coordinator to support our Order Execution Team located in Springdale, Arkansas.
Primary Purpose of the Function
Order Processing and Order Management
- Purchase Order review
- Coordinate and advance project status, including Estimating, Order Entry and Takeoff
- Schedule orders to production based on standard lead times
- Interface to JDE and release to production
- JDE price concession based on established guidelines
Major activities/Key Challenges
Interact with Customers and Sales Representatives
- Work with customer on processing, scheduling, order changes, product issues, customer claims.
Utilize or develop knowledge of product and price book
- Interact and coordinate with internal resources on projects
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access, that will be further developed with training in all Kawneer front-end systems
- Data entry skills with attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Construction or architectural industry background a plus
- Proven customer service skills including prompt response and documentation
- External customers and sales representatives, as well as internal project managers and production control