$16.00 to $19.00 hourly
Do you wish you were employed at a well-respected and expanding organization as an Audit Clerk? Robert Half is looking to full-time an Audit Clerk for a department at a large company. The Audit Clerk tasks will consist of reviewing detailed documents, system entries, worksheets and logistics information to ensure both accuracy and compliance. We offer a dynamic, team-oriented workspace, great benefits, and future career advancement opportunity. This is a long-term contract / temporary to full-time position located in the Mason, Ohio area.
- Settle discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Coordinate the movement of shipments to and from vendors
- Prepare reports and update systems
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Import/Export experience highly desired
- Proficiency in export customer service
- Shipping and Receiving, Supply, Logistics, Supply Chain experience preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Audit Clerk
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Attention To Detail