COMPANY: HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By leveraging technology to reimagine the business of healthcare, HealthMark transforms administrative processes into seamless digital solutions. From patient intake technology supported by OTech, to HealthMark’s proprietary MedRelease platform for Release of Information, the company is pioneering an efficient, compliant, and patient-centric approach to support the entire spectrum of the patient information journey. HealthMark Group was founded in 2006 with corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX and has been named to both the Dallas 100 and the Inc. 5000 for multiple years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the region and in the country.
The Invoicing Specialist is responsible for invoicing of medical records according to state statutes. The ideal candidate will be a team player that can also work independently in their role. They will be able to think outside of the box to problem solve using the knowledge they are given. They will be able to communicate with other in a professional manner to resolve issues or answer questions that may arise.
- Accurately and efficiently invoice records
- Identify and correct errors with invoices or records
- Responsible for accounts receivable aging and account reconciliations
- Contribute ideas and suggest process improvements to drive greater efficiencies
- Design, document and implement workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks
- Analyze variances and identify trends and opportunities to lower or control costs
- Review AP/AR for accuracy
- Records transactions into systems; ensures transactions are recorded, documented, reviewed, and supported in accordance with company policies in a timely manner
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Previous billing experience
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Has strong communication, and interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Has exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Accounts payable experience a plus
Position Rate: $16.00 per hour
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement