Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Talent Acquisition Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the production and analysis of TA metrics as well as providing operational support to the TA team. This includes acting as a liaison for our Applicant tracking system, reporting, updating job descriptions, job postings, maintaining job boards, background checks, and onboarding of new hires. In addition the Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the systems provide the means for and enable processes to effectively gather, maintain, and utilize HR-related information.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running reports, ensuring data integrity, accuracy and analyzing data.
- Assisting and overseeing Social Media platforms and campaigns.
- Responding to questions from Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers, HR and candidates regarding the overall recruitment process as well as the applicant tracking system.
- Liaising with senior executives and their offices regarding interview scheduling, escorting candidates to and from interviews and handling high level confidential onboarding.
- Tracking the status of background checks and communicating progress/issues with Recruiter and candidate.
- Implementing processes for data collection, governance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Performing system testing for applicant tracking system enhancements and new technology implementations.
- Recommending new approaches and improvements to current processes and procedures, to support an environment of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, or related field.
- A minimum of 1-year related experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources preferably in a banking environment.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking (iCIMS preferred) and/or HRIS systems experience.
- Strong Computer skills including MS Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Capable Internet user (search and social networking tools, etc.) and proven ability to pick up new computer programs/systems/applications quickly.
- Experience in Social Media recruiting and campaigns
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Executive presence and poise. Able to effectively communicate with, and influence, all levels of management.
- High tolerance for multi-tasking and juggling multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of recruiting/hiring practices.
- Ability to be flexible and change directions as required.
Applicant Tracking Systems
Human Resources Information System (Hris)