MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Are you a Construction Accountant in Boston looking for a new opportunity? My client is a leading high end residential general contractor with an office conveniently located just outside of the city. In this role you will be responsible for all project accounting related matters. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please view job and apply for immediate consideration.
The Project Accountant will work for a leading New England Construction firm located just west of Downtown. They specialize in the ground up construction of high end residential and commercial projects. The position itself will oversee all accounting related to different construction projects including job costing and high volume AP/AR billing. This is a newly created position in which they hope to have this person climb the ladder into a Controller role within the first 5 years. If you are interested in this opportunity, please read on and apply.
The Project Accountant - Construction will be responsible for general accounting functions including, but not limited to:
- Execute project accounting in the following areas: Job Costing, AP/AR Billing, Cash Management and Scheduled Reporting etc.
- Preparation of monthly closing reports and related supporting documentation.
- Journal entries and job costs for projects.
- Assisting with strategic planning/forecasting of project financials.
- Cash management and reporting.
- Assisting with project audits.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of Construction Accounting experience
- Experience with Foundation Construction Software a plus but not required
The Project Accountant - Construction will enjoy a competitive salary and bonus potential along with Medical, Vision and Dental coverage, 401K Match, PTO, Plus Holidays among other benefits. If you are interested, please apply or call me at