What you'll do...
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as an experienced, seasonal Tax Professional means you'll serve clients with diverse tax needs with the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll...
* Conduct tax interviews with clients face to face and through virtual tools - video, phone, chat, email
* Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
* Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
* Provide clients with IRS audit support
* Mentor and support teammates
What you'll bring to the team...
* Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
* Experience completing individual returns
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Comfort working with virtual tools - video, phone and chat
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
* Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
* High school diploma / equivalent or higher
- Telephone Call Reception Management