To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Specialist
Eliassen Group • Boston, MA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an excellent opportunity for a Help Desk Specialist with our innovative client in Boston.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Specialist:
- Support and maintain enterprise PCs, laptops, printers, and peripherals
- Manage and maintain asset management tracking system
- Provide software and device training as requested by manager
- Serve as the primary point of contact for telecommunications support
- Act as the onsite contact for office cabling installations
- Assume personal responsibility to maintain technical proficiency
- Troubleshoot application issues and availability
- Install software and manage licenses
Requirements of the Help Desk Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 3 years of technical support experience; A+ certification preferred
- Proven experience supporting Windows 2007 and 2010, Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Microsoft Office Suite, and mobile devices
- Experience with network troubleshooting
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to pull 35 pounds and push 65 pounds of computer equipment
Keywords: Help Desk Specialist, A+, Windows, MS Office, Mobile Device Support, Telecommunications, Technical Support Specialist
Job ID: 318529
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!