Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Typically manages small or tier I or Deskside teams
- Coaching, counseling, providing feedback, handling disciplinary issues and providing positive recognition
- Ensuring each Technician meets his or her required goals including intraday schedule adherence, attendance, Deskside metrics, policy/handbook adherence, conduct and performance
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Working with the Recruiting Department in hiring qualified candidates
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Quality monitoring
- May provide workforce management
- Special project work may be assigned as needed
- Assist onsite technical support for end users
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree or equivalent required
- At least three (3) years’ relevant management experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require call center operations knowledge
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
Project Management Professional
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 31992
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing
expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and
large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed
services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service
offerings include: IT infrastructure
outsourcing (helpdesk/desktop services and data
center), application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP
consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
Our more than 24,000 employees delivering support in 35
languages, within 88 offices with a direct presence
in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa,
Australia and Asia is why our IT outsourcing solutions are
used by some of the largest multinational companies in the world.
With a client base of over 500 active clients, including
View the full profile
more than 300 multinational clients, Stefanini maintains a strong presence
in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical,
services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Clients benefit from
Stefanini’s financial stability, sustained year-over year growth, and zero net debt. The corporate global headquarters is located in Sao
Paulo, Brazil with European headquarters in Brussels and North American
headquarters in metropolitan Detroit.
Jobs at Stefanini can be found: https://careers.stefanininam.com/
Staffing jobs can be found in the Stefanini Talent Mall: Join our team and let's Co-Create https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/Stefanini/jobs_build/