Are you passionate about automation? Do you enjoy utilizing technology to solve business problems? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing team?
As a Revolution consultant, you will be looking for trends in service issues and finding creative ways to improve system stability. Every day will be different. You will be responsible for managing several different tools and applications we use to support our client networks. Our consultants are effective change agents who are able to quickly build positive relationships and immerse themselves into client environments. They are business savvy and confident in their ability to provide consultative advice.Requirements
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values; Positive Attitude, Do the Right Thing, Extraordinary Relationships, Lifelong Learning, Work Hard - Have Fun.
- Must have 5-8 years of specific IT experience.
- This role should have developed or be working to develop deep technical expertise in three technical areas. It is common for this role to be very broad in several technical areas as well. Measuring depth and breadth of technical expertise is measured almost exclusively by certifications and years of experience managing and supporting specific technical platforms.
- A thorough knowledge about systems security devices is mandatory.
- This role should be able to serve in a junior architectural capacity for system design. They should be comfortable and experienced in complex concepts and be able to consult with more technically sophisticated clients.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and organize data, gather a comprehensive view and design new concepts.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal ownership in their day to day activities.
- Excellent ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations. Should be able to have multiple, competing deliverables while meeting reasonable deadlines
- Good leadership qualities to instruct and mentor junior engineers.
- Revolution Group expects all Support Team Consultants to develop, build, and pursue a Career Development plan with their manager. Revolution Group wants to help grow the technical skill sets so upward mobility is possible.
- Leads by example on personal technical certifications and achievements. Should focus on developing a broader and deeper technical capability.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of serving customers; Ability to quickly develop trusted relationships
- Professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no direct supervision
- Candidates will be required to provide references and complete a background check
- Manage Revolution Group tools to support Revolution Group customers.
- Manage all customer endpoints through RMM tool
- Provide proactive support for Revolution Group customers
- Must be able to do on-call rotation
- Reduce incoming ticket count through automation
- Need to stay current on Microsoft Updates and approve/deny for Revolution Group customer base, Requires researching updates in community and potential issues from patches Preferred Technology
- Understanding of Microsoft Technologies
- Active Directory
- Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with various operating systems, including Mac OS and Windows
- High level technical understanding of computer networking
- High level understanding of storage and hypervisor solutions
- Thorough knowledge about software, hardware and network applications.
Competitive pay structure
Full complement of benefits including health insurance and 401k
Fun, supportive team-oriented work environment
Visit our website to learn more about us – www.revolutiongroup.com.
Revolution Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
- Active Directory Group
- Apple Ios
- Commercial Awareness
- Computer Networks