Golden Rain Foundation (GRF) has an immediate opening for Member Records Coordinator in our Stock Transfer Office.
Located within the private community of Leisure World Seal Beach, this position is responsible for various administrative duties relating to residency in the community. The Stock Transfer Office maintains records of all stock ownership for the Mutual Corporations, resident database, and membership records for GRF. All escrows, transfers, and stock sales are processed through this office. Additionally, all pet registrations, caregiver passes, membership ID cards and much more are facilitated through this department. Our Stock Transfer office is the hub within our community and consistently interacts with other departments and outside escrow companies.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer service driven office environment, keep reading.
A few of the essential functions of the Member Records Coordinator:
* Greets visitors to Stock Transfer Office, answers their inquiries.
* Prepares file maintenance forms and sends to Finance Department.
* Prepares membership and stock certificates.
* Handles telephone calls; types and composes correspondence.
* Verifies eligibility of family members, conservators, and trustees of deceased residents to receive temporary service passes.
* Issues new or replacement identification cards.
* Distributes items such as keys, welcome packets, payment cards, identification cards, and carport assignments to new stockholders.
* Prepares documents related to transfers of ownership of stock; collects fees for transfers.
* Prepares financial demands and forwards to Finance Department; transmits payments to the On-Site Sales Office or escrow company for processing.
* Coordinates inspection requests between On-Site Sales Office or escrow company and Physical Property Department.
* Processes all Intents to Withdraw from stock ownership; prepares escrow packets for review and approvals.
To be successful in this role you must have:
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Phenomenal customer service.
* Superior organization skills.
* Ability to follow established procedures and detailed instructions as directed.
* Highly proficient computer skills including MS Office, databases.
* Demonstrated excellent in team work and collaboration.
* Professional demeanor.
* Willingness and eagerness to learn.
It's strongly preferred if you have prior experience in:
* Escrow, estate planning, office administration.
If this position sounds appealing, we want to talk to you.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service