To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Functional Specialist Advisor 3
Octo Consulting Group • St. Louis, MO
Posted 9 days ago
Octo Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a Functional Specialist Advisor Level 3. In this position, you will customer support services for the Globe. The successful candidate will work closely with assigned staff, senior specialists, or task leads to ensure customer satisfaction. The frequency of occurrence of the below listed requirements are weekly, unless otherwise stated.
Duties may include:
- Coordinate tasking responses associated with the Globe to ensure governance policies, opinions and perspectives of the Globe are fully coordinated and accurately reflected.
- Participate in tracking feedback daily from the Globe audience to gauge customer experience.
- Perform customer service duties to include email response and disposition of Globe feedback as appropriate.
- Resolve product and service discrepancies for online feedback for the Globe.
- Develop user stories/features based on Globe feedback inputs from JIRA and maintain this information in Redmine.
- Create and maintain metrics on feedback status.
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits and compensation package.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within related field and 7-10 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in a distinct functional or cross functional business area (experience may be broad based crossing government or industry markets and may also include knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices).
- Demonstrated experience to manage and adjudicate application feedback.
- Demonstrated experience applying data gathering and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Redmine and JIRA applications.
Clearance: To be considered, you must have a current and active TS/SCI