Senior Site Core Developer
Arrow Electronics is searching for a Senior Sitecore developer to join our Arrow Digital team. As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com to help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.What You Will Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
- You will be responsible for the development of the arrow.com website and the Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years of Sitecore 8+ experience (9 is preferred or recent Sitecore)
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- 1+ year in Angular6+/React.Js
What's In It For You?
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $132,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- C Sharp (Programming Language)