Grind, sand, or polish, using hand tools or hand-held power tools, a variety of metal, wood, stone, clay, plastic, or glass objects. Includes chippers, buffers, and finishers.
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Achieve finish per customer request / print specification
- Stacking parts on carts and pallets
- Sorting items into the inventory using a cart
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use and read a tape measure
- Basic Math (Counting)
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Toolkits
- Tooling Assembly And Dismantling