$100000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Do you want to be a Controller with a reputable company? Contact Robert Half Finance if you have a knack for leading with high standards, positively motivating others, and making critical decisions and have experience taking charge of an accounting and clerical department. In this Controller role, you will need to plan and direct all accounting operational functions, handle the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, evaluate accounting and internal control systems, and lead departmental staff. You will succeed in this position if you can lead with integrity and reliability and have the ability to manage self and others with urgency, practicality and accountability when providing client services. This full-time position is for a Controller who will work in the Shelby Township, Michigan region.
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Bill Watts at 248-5582 [ Link removed ] or email [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Conduct detailed analytical accounting and operational variances and reviews.
• Coordinate audit and tax compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Manage the routine accounting including A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, cash management, and general ledger.
• Respond to inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests and special projects.
• Strong manufacturing operational finance
• Multi plant site experience is a must
• M&A experience as they are growing so someone that has been involved with this is a must
• Comfortable finding tax credits
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or a related field
• CPA/CMA/MBA preferred
• 10+ years of experience overseeing all aspects of accounting in a multi-plant manufacturing company
• Experience in manufacturing and cost accounting
• Large ERP system use, as well as advanced experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• High standards of accuracy and precision
• No travel will be required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.