System Analyst x4
Contract to HIRE
The Sr. Human Capital Systems Analyst will support the implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Review, Talent Profile, and Succession planning; as well as, ongoing support of Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation. We are looking for someone with technical knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud to develop and implement technical and functional solutions through research and analysis of data, business processes and HR systems capabilities.
- Support the design and implementation of Oracle Cloud Talent Profile, Talent Review, and Succession planning
- Provide consulting and business analysis support to enable adequate design of the system to meet business needs
- Create configuration workbooks and other functional documentation, as required
- Plan and configure system based on business requirements
- Scope and size business requirements
- Identify and document test cases and test scripts
- Complete functional testing and provide UAT support
- Review configuration issues and perform break-fix activities during implementation and hyper-care
- Submit, manage and track cloud vendor service requests
- Manage the cloud operational dashboards to provide the agreed levels of service, to proactively improve service delivery and availability
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4+ years of experience supporting Human Resource systems and/or Cloud System Administration
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience
- Previous implementation and support to include: requirements gathering, test conditions and execution
- Knowledge of HR business processes, HR data and HR systems
- Ability to build and manage relationships across a large enterprise to influence decisions
- Familiarity with co-exist models (PeopleSoft as Core HCM integrated with Oracle Cloud modules)
- Experience supporting Talent
- OTBI and BI Publisher report creation
- Design Thinking experience
- Strong organizational skills to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Project Management experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Sql Server Reporting Services
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 981842
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile