At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.COMPANY BENEFITS:Weekly PayMatching 401KGrowth & Developmental OpportunitiesComprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision BenefitsEAP – Employee Assistance ProgramPTO - Paid Time OffTravel Benefits, Discounts & FREE Vacationsthrough our ClubGo ProgramTuition Reimbursement & Continuing Education CoursesOutstanding Company Culture
This position will be responsible for performing gate operation / access control duties to ensure the safety and security of guests and employees, protect Orange Lake’s assets, and to maximize the amount of safety and security provided for guests and employees, while maintaining access control to Resort property. This high guest contact position requires an approachable, friendly, highly enthusiastic, self-motivated and polished demeanor with a guest focused mindset. Must be able to multi-task to handle answering phones, greeting vehicles as well as walk-up traffic.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Greet guests warmly, offer advice and guidance regarding the resort. Security Gate Officers will ensure all guests (be they owners, overnight, recreational or business related) receive directions on how to reach their intended destinations. Work closely with the front office team to conform reservations
- Identify and engage any suspicious person(s) who may attempt to access the property under false pretenses and verify their purpose for being on the property.
- Greet employees arriving for work by confirming they possess their active OLCC Employee ID Card.
- Greet incoming Warehouse deliveries, confirm they are vendors and provide appropriate directions to the drivers.
- Coordinate with Security Officers during emergency situations to ensure arriving emergency vehicles receive directions on how to reach their intended destinations in a timely manner.
- Strong customer service background.
- Two years of hotel or retail experience with high customer contact preferred.
- Access Controls
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Front Office
- Greet Guests