To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murfreesboro, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TrustPoint Hospital - Risk Manager
Acadia-Healthcare • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Manager of Risk Management is responsible for organizing, leading, implementing and supervising day to day operations of the risk management programs. Contributes to the organization’s mission and vision by planning, designing, studying and assessing hospital-wide survey readiness programs, and risk prevention measures. They are responsible for coordination of internal activities, leads and serves as a model for identifying opportunities to mitigate risk throughout the organization, managing activities necessary to ensure appropriate utilization of the hospital and its resources while maintaining optimal achievable standards of patient care, as well as working collaboratively with the medical staff and leadership in support of risk management goals
- Develops and implements systems, policies, and procedures for the identification, collection, and analysis of performance measurement data and risk related information.
- Develops and implements the organization’s risk management program in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of the organization while complying with state and federal laws and accreditation standards related to safety and risk management.
- Educates and trains leadership and staff on the risk management programs, and their respective responsibilities in carrying out the risk management program.
- Collects, evaluates, and maintains data concerning risk-related data indicators.
- Assists in processing summonses and claims against the facility by working with corporate office to coordinate the investigation, processing and defense of claims against the organization.
- Actively participates in or facilitates committees related to risk management.
- Coordinates and facilitates clinical risk management activities to prevent and/or to minimize losses associated with identifying risk, and to minimize and prevent claims of general liability against the hospital.
- Interfaces with all department managers at Rebound Behavioral Health. Responsible for guiding department managers in all performance improvement efforts and risk related issues.
- Monitors Joint Commission standards compliance on an ongoing basis, maintaining a constant state of readiness for survey. Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards (federal, state, and local).
- Annually reviews the Risk Management Plan. Reviews the departmental indicators on a regular basis and makes recommendations as needed to ensure Performance Improvement efforts are effective.
- Responsible for quarterly reporting of hospital compliance data to the Board of Governors.
- Other duties as assigned.