To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Windsor, CT
Posted 25 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
- High school diploma.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm accurately.
- Computer skills to include: MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Perform general office duties within a field branch office which require knowledge of company procedures.
Duties performed may include
- Word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment,
- answering phones and greeting visitors for that location.
- Work involves general administrative tasks which may require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
To Highlight on some of the duties as per the manager:
- Archiving Reports: renaming files and saving them to a shared drive.
- Email: Sending email communications and reports to Fire Marshalls so we need someone with great communication skills (speak & write).
- Basic Outlook & Word (Microsoft Office Package)
- They will be answering calls that come in as well.
Job ID: 19-12859
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.