To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frederick, MD
- Kelly Lane
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Frederick, MD
Posted 1 month ago
** TO BE CONSIDERED, CANDIDATES MUST OBTAIN A DoD SECRET CLEARANCE AND COMPTIA SEC+ CERTIFICATION **
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware, Windows 7 OS, Office 2007 and other authorized desktop applications and peripheral equipment.
* Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, and any other authorized peripheral equipment unless prohibited by existing customer warranties.
* Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting, and restoring service to client personal computers (PCs) or laptops that have authorized access to the network.
* Escalate the issue/problem to proper Tier 3 Support team members when the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral.
* Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems and support requests.
* Troubleshoot hardware and application-support queries and issues reported to the service desk.
* Provide user data and application recovery.
* Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity and workstation hardware/software.
* Use approved tools and methodologies to image, copy and configure systems for deployment.
* Familiarize and train end users on basic software, hardware, and peripheral device operation.
* Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues, and problems (tickets) assigned.
* Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to achieve resolution as needed.
* Operate within and enforce the rigorous application of Army Information Security/Information Assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of customer support services.
* Correctly record work requests using the Remedy Ticketing system.
* Develop a sound understanding of Information Technology (IT) operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business-related processes and procedures.
* Maintain adequate knowledge of approved operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support.
* Maintain and consistently demonstrate a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
* Expert technical knowledge of PCs and desktop hardware
* Authoritative knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
* Operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
* Software and hardware troubleshooting
* Windows 7 operation and troubleshooting
* Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 support
* TCP/IP fundamentals
* Working knowledge of AD, Exchange 2007/2010 and remote control tools
* Planning and organizing skills
* Function effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members
* Work effectively with minimal supervision
* Manage time efficiently, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls
* Maintain professional demeanor under stress
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.