CUSTOMER SERVICE SECURITY GUARD POSITION AVAILABLE!
Do you possess top notch customer service skills? Are you friendly and enjoy working with others?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking a high quality, extremely friendly individual to fill a customer service security officer position. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude, with a professional demeanor and work etiquette. This position is held to high standards by our client, and is called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. knowledge and comfort with computers is important.
PAY: $11.00 per hour
HOURS: Overnights, Weekends
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- check & make badges, monitor main entrance
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Greeting site personnel and visitors
- Utilize a computer for daily reports and other functions
- Reports suspicious activity as it occurs
- Respond in emergency situations
- Preserve order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why wait? Take advantage of this opportunity NOW!
Give us a call at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply if you have questions!Job Requirements
customer service, admin, clerical, receptionist experience, comfortable with a computer