To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Expert in either Node or Angular
3+ years of experience
Software Engineer (Senior and Mid-level)
This company combines a worldwide footprint of best-in-class data centers with a portfolio of modern, cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics offerings – providing more than 3,500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers an integrated, secure and resilient infrastructure platform for critical applications and systems.
About the Position
As a member of this development team you will be first-amongst-equals in a group of highly talented and dynamic individuals doing cutting-edge work in developing security and visibility solutions for public cloud platforms. You will be challenged to think outside the box, multitask and stay organized in a challenging work environment. You will be sought out for advice and will work closely with the management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Requires 3-10 years of software development experience either in front-end, back-end or DB services
- Data Center Architectures & Expertise: Distributed Computing, Concurrency, Cluster Management, Large Scale Application Development, Scheduling & Orchestration, Asynchronous Programming. Routing/Switching, Restful API development required.
- Frameworks: Front-end development using Angular Js 6.0, Bootstrap or Back-end development using Node Js
- KOA application router
- Databases: Azure SQL, Redis, MongoDB / Cassandra
- Software Tools: Git, Jenkins
- Cloud Platforms: Azure preferred, AWS
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Virtualization & Containers: Docker preferred; Kubernetes experience a plus
- Configuration & Automation: exposure to Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum
- Team player
- Cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Able to consume and utilize new languages, design patterns, APIs and toolsets
- Able to communicate with highly technical and non-technical audience
- Experienced with object modeling for use in distributed systems
- Ability to think outside the box
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.