Administrative support professionals, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for Administrative Assistants. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight
into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need
in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a background as an administrative assistant and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support on a daily basis to the company's managers and employees, as well as assisting in daily office needs.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Managing calendars and schedules
- Coordinating various meetings and other events
- Tracking the progress of short- and long-term projects
- Answering phone and emails; handling matters as appropriate
- Writing letters and handling other correspondence
As an Administrative Assistant, you must be dependable and professional as well as being highly organized and detail-oriented. You should be a creative and flexible problem solver with a business-oriented mindset and a commitment to always going the extra mile to get the job done. In addition, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to function effectively as part of a team.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 1+ years' experience in an administrative role supporting managers and employees
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Potential to excel at planning and project management across department functions
• Strong analytical thinking skills
• Excellent initiative and follow-through skills
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving