To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Emily Craft
- Phone: 7032792455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hiring Multiple Entry-Level Background Investigators!
Aerotek • Denver, CO
Posted 29 days ago
*Multiple opportunities nationwide!!!*
1) Active Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance within the last year and a half
2) Reliable Transportation
3) Bachelor's Degree
Current Background Investigators are required to conduct face-to-face interviews asking a variety of questions with the subject of the investigation as well as other people who may know them to establish the background, reputation, character suitability and qualifications of the subject. This will be used in determining employment suitability of persons who require access to sensitive or classified U.S. government information. The investigator also completes record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouse, educational and financial institutions, and depending on the person's background, medical and/or mental health facilities. Investigators will be required to compile all information gathered and submit a clear/concise report on a government computer system within a strict time-frame. Your success as an investigator depends not only on your knowledge of methods and procedures, but also on your own behavior, attitude and character. The credibility of any report of investigation depends on your absolute integrity and reporting of the investigations.
The New Investigator Training course is challenging and fast-paced. The first stage of training is three weeks of classroom training conducted in our training facility in Chantilly, VA. Training for week four will be web-based training conducted from your home. Students must pass all required exams before proceeding with the final phase of training, which consists of field work with the support of a mentor, typically in your home area
- Active T5 / Top Secret based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) is preferred.
- Minimum Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). Date of last investigation cannot be older than 18 months and currently serving in a Secret billet.
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to walk, type, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed reports 1-20 pages in length - Interview process will require a writing sample
- Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of Experience Working in a Professional Career Setting/Military Service
Must be able to schedule and coordinate interviews. Go to the Interview sites and conduct a detail interview by asking very personal questions with a professional demeanor.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.