To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Associate - Stryker ENT
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 18 days ago
Job Description: The Marketing Associate supports the implementation and execution of the marketing and sales support programs of an assigned product line or lines. The Marketing Associate will have direct sales rep and end customer contact resolving field and internal business challenges.
- Will provide sales support by answering and/or resolving customer questions and /or issues on assigned products telephonically, via e-mail and sometimes in person.
- May develop and/or initiate the development and production of marketing support material (e.g. product brochures, Apps, videos, etc.).
- Will assist in the marketing of our products through exhibits, trade shows and educational lab execution.
- Will provide marketing or sales training to others as requested.
- May provide input in the new product development process and collect Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback on new product concepts.
- Will work with sales representatives and engineering teams to identify and implement improvements to existing products.
- Will develop and execute strategies for communicating product-related updates to sales representatives.
- Will support development of the Surgical Marketing knowledge management system through creation of new sales support tools and refinement of existing tools.
- Will work closely with Relationship Management team and Operations team to understand production capacity, build schedules, and stocking schedules for assigned products .
- Will coordinate with Distribution Team and Sales Representatives to effectively allocate products to customers in times of short supply.
- Will work with Customer Care Team to understand complaint handling, Quality, and Service processes, and will communicate these processes to Sales Representatives as needed.
- May support key product trials, presentations or installations as directed by Brand Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0-2 years relevant experience required
- Basic understanding of business strategy, marketing and sales execution and sales support preferred