The Production Assembler I performs a range of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical Soldering, test, repair and general assembly of anlogy and digital components under well-defined instructions or work orders. Must deomonstrate experience with use electric soldering equipment to the IPC-A-610B, Class 3 standard, Cut, prepare and pre-tin wires and test analyzers, meters or instruments.
Positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Job Qualifications: REQUIRES:
- • Use electric soldering equipment to the IPC-A-610B, Class 3 standard.
- • Cut, prepare and pre-tin wires, apply conformal coat, marking and adhesive bonding., prepare/assemble electronic devices.
- • Proficient use hand tools, Soldering Irons, power tools and test instruments.
- • Follow written and verbal instructions per Mil-Spec, Government or Defense disciplines.
A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations is preferred.
- IPC A 610 Certifications: Military Product Training, Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience with demonstarted electro-mechanical aptitude
- Good manual dexterity required to work with micro parts ( components, diodes, transistors, capicitors, etc)
- Ability to work under Microscope with use of tweezers, pins, soldering tools, electronic files.
For immediate consideration contact Eilene directly at
or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
Fine Motor Skills