To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Leandro, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Assoc Manager
Keurig Dr Pepper • San Leandro, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Associate Human Resources Manager position reports to the Human Resource Manager, and provides HR Generalist support. This position plays a lead role with employee and labor relations matters, executes HR policies and procedures, and ensures data integrity in SAP and other Human Resources Information Systems.
The role requires significant customer- and business partner orientation, the ability to work independently and influence at a senior level to effectively support behavioral change. Additionally, and most importantly, the role will serve as a steward of the Dr Pepper Snapple Group’s values and organizational behaviors helping to shape our culture.
- Partner with Area Director and Branch Managers to develop annual workforce strategy (perform workforce analysis including turnover, total compensation, organizational structure, engagement, etc).
- Display intellectual curiosity, eagerness and ability to learn the KDP business model, and an analytical mindset with a focus on solutions.
- Coach and develop business partners in the areas of performance and talent management, and labor relations to continuously enhance employee experience.
- Think independently, investigate and resolve labor relations and employee issues, partnering with labor and legal teams, where necessary.
- Identify root causes and conduct relevant data analysis in order to propose both short-term and long-term interventions and solutions.
- Lead development and facilitation of various training and employer branding initiatives predicated on business needs and corporate goals in collaboration with HR Director.
- Implement and monitor HR compliance with KDP policy and command a working knowledge of best HR practices & current Employment Law, including but not limited to 1-9s, personnel files, Worker’s Compensation, EEO, ADA, FMLA, and CFRA and so on.
- Track and report on open positions and help address staffing gaps strategically and own internal transfer process to ensure fairness and accurate postings.
- Research and respond to initial unemployment requests for data as well as scheduling and notifying participants of upcoming hearings.
- Develop communication materials (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint presentations, termination letters, and other correspondence with unions.)
- Provide and receive candid feedback about performance, development needs and progress while working in a highly collaborative and team-oriented setting.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Business, Human Resources Management, OR Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 2 years’ equivalent work experience supporting a business group with remote and/or field-based employees in a manufacturing or sales and distribution setting.
- 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 1 year experience using or knowledge of using an HRIS and/or Payroll Software
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.