You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Do you want to be appreciated for your effort and abilities? Are you looking for a company where success matters more than hours worked? Are you ready to work for one of the best insurance companies in the industry? This role at Mutual of Omaha may be the right fit for you.
Being part of our award-winning team at Mutual of Omaha Advisors, you can expect to make a difference in the lives of others every day. We believe in developing and promoting hard-working, talented professionals who are driven to succeed in their career.
If you're a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and have a passion for helping others, we'd love to get to know you.
At Mutual of Omaha Advisors, we're not afraid to step outside the box, challenge the status-quo and equip our team with all the tools necessary to unleash their full potential, and we are looking for individuals with the same mindset. We are a Fortune 500 company who enables you to carve your own unique professional path.
• Relentlessly Determined. You are driven to be the best and demand the same motivation in your teammates.
• Natural Networker. You are instinctively expanding your network and are energized when prospecting and meeting new people.
• Entrepreneurial minded. You are business savvy and have the unwavering perseverance to build your own business.
• Futuristic vision. You are tenacious and determined to see your long-term vision come to life. You see the future clearly which keeps you motivated to make the most out of every day.
• Client Focused. To you, your clients are everything. You are passionate about serving them and always act in their best interests.
Duties and responsibilities
• Help clients reach their financial goals by utilizing the award-winning products and services offered through Mutual of Omaha or its affiliates.
• Build and execute on a business plan that allows you to consistently grow your business the right way from day one.
• Network and prospect daily to organically grow your brand in the community.
• Earn industry designations as you progress through your career that will allow you to fully serve your client base.
• Award winning culture. Mutual of Omaha is committed to fostering an inclusive and competitive culture and we’ve won the awards to back up our statements. Mutual of Omaha has been a certified “Great Place to Work” for three years in row, ranked in Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and rated by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.”
• Flexible work. The results you achieve are valued much higher than when and where you work. You have the freedom to determine your own schedule once you have established your practice and are operating independently.
• Ongoing development. Your professional development will be unique to you and your career goals, but you can count on learning from experts and having a dedicated coach to support you along the way.
• Uncapped income. We will give you all the tools and resources to help you hit your financial goals. There is no ceiling on the amount of income you can achieve.
Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Professional Development
- Commercial Awareness
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 34864957497
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.