To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Relationship Specialist-Fountain Valley
Fountain Valley, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Relationship Specialist (RS) is a universal role that encompasses various duties and responsibilities of a concierge, Member Service Representative 2, ITM Rep and Relationship Manager 1 in order to serve our members as needed in-person or over the phone to sustain and support branch operations. Under general supervision, they will guide members to the proper destination for the appropriate resolution or assist them directly. The RS performs a wide variety of job duties including, opening new accounts/subshares, receiving and disbursing cash, plastic card services, originating and processing loan applications, and referring Mortgage, KFIS, and Autoland. The RS also performs wide variety of account maintenance and transactions. Meeting and exceeding performance goals and revenue targets will be part of the RS Minimum Performance Standards. The RS ensures member transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner to achieve the Credit Union's member service objectives. The RS is also responsible for providing operational support and exceptional member service while maintaining controls and safeguards. This role's primary focus is the member experience and is expected to represent Nuvision Federal Credit Union in a positive and professional manner at all times, showing mutual respect while working with and collaborating with others to build strong relationships internally within the organization and externally with our members. They must maintain confidentiality with member information, pay attention to detail, demonstrate sound judgment, and act with tact and diplomacy.
- Consults with members. Identifies needs, offers solutions, and follows up on any pending transactions. Holds conversations that matter with members either in person or over the phone. Calls on various call reports to garnish more business throughout the workday and during scheduled call nights throughout the month.
- Performs various job duties including but not limited to: Escorting members to appropriate destinations for the appropriate resolution, receiving and disbursing funds, opening new accounts/subshares, and originating loans. As needed, inputs, processes and funds consumer loan types such as Closed-end Signature and VISA.
- Performs a wide variety of account maintenance including issuing/re-pinning ATM/Debit Cards, changes of address, name changes, adding/updating account set up, adding/updating joint owners, adding/updating beneficiaries, closing accounts, processing deceased accounts, notary services and issuing Cashier's Checks.
- Recommends and refers appropriate products and services including Mortgage, KFIS, and Autoland from having conversations that matter with members.
- Ensures the branch is in balance including the TCR.
- 1 year experience in a similar position having prior loan experience and reaching service and performance goals is required. 18 months experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of all applicable Federal, State and NCUA regulations, including but not limited to BSA, Regulation CC, Regulation D and Regulation E.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all deposit account products and all services.
- Working knowledge of loan products and associated system(s) (Loans PQ - loans decisioning system).
- Proven ability to garner business
- Good verbal communication (in-person and over the phone), written communication, problem solving, member service, and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen, understand, and anticipate member needs.
- Successful completion of all compliance related coursework.
- Notary is required.
- NMLS Registration is required.
- Bilingual preferred.