Are you looking for your next career with a company that can offer ample learning opportunities, competitive pay, excellent benefits, all in a work environment where you truly feel appreciated?
Toyota Bodine is looking for qualified Die Maintenance talent to add to their growing team. As a team member you will be offered immediate eligibility of a comprehensive benefits package, regular raises, shift premiums, bonus opportunity, pension plan and much more!
- Perform preventative maintenance on dies
- Die transfer to lines for die changes
- Ice and shot blasting die for preventative maintenance.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Utilize materials and machinery to meet die maintenance objectives, under the direction of the die maintenance Team Lead and Group Lead.
- Responsible for completing all additional projects and duties as assigned by Die Maintenance GL.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Technical certificate in tool and die, machining, welding or similar trade
- Able to work a rotating 8 hour shift every 2 weeks and any overtime required.
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate common standards and practices used in die maintenance.
- Proven equipment and tooling knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in an environment for extended periods where temperatures exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit
For immediate consideration contact Kristine Moore @ 636-279-9220
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply