To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Digital Operations Analyst
Direct Energy • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information systems, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in digital, product management, e-commerce preferred
- Experience in a retail or energy services industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills. You should be able to clearly articulate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise presentations.
- Competent with most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to tight timelines and high quality standards, partnering closely with stakeholders and establishing strong cross-functional relationships
- Work well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to innovate, instigate, and assess new ideas
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Experience as a scrum master and/or project manager is a plus.
- Experience as a business systems Analyst (BSA) is a plus. This includes creating process maps, user flows, and other artifacts to describe the intended fixes and improvements.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Pricing to provide digital support to operationalize campaigns online.
- Perform products and pricing updates across web assets, markets, and residential sales channels
- Coordinate legal and regulatory updates across web assets
- Coordinate across multiple teams to set-up and provide ongoing support for API integration with Digital affiliates
- Act as a Digital team's liaison to IT and PMO for Digital related projects and associated prioritization discussions.
- Match innovative thinking with equally innovative execution. Be a champion of automation. You'll be constantly looking for better ways of working.
- Coordinate Digital related projects across multiple functions and geographies. Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality capabilities and products to life.
- Prepare requirements and business cases for improvement ideas as necessary
- Act as a Digital team's liaison to IT for systems and web assets troubleshooting and issue resolution. Be a champion of scalability, reliability, and security.
- Maintain transparency and timely communication via team’s SharePoint site (e.g. project dashboards, status reports, metrics, schedule status, etc.)
- Assist with delivery of reporting to digital management team and key stakeholders.
- Special projects as needed.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text