LaSalle Network is partnering with a global manufacturer in the Nashville area who are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join their Shared Services office team. The Accounts Receivable Manager would oversee the Accounts Receivable team and is responsible for the overall cash application and credit card transaction processes.
This is a direct hire, full time position. Compensation would be from $70,000 - 80,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Manager include:
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and directing of work performed by the staff within the established accounting and HR policies of the organization.
- Manage the Cash Application and Credit Card Processing activities to ensure all policies and procedures are PCI compliant and are followed according to AR Operations Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure timely and accurate application of checks, EFTs, wire transfers, credit card payments and adjustment transactions.
- Manage all bank accounts, lock boxes, daily balancing, mis-directed cash and cash clearing for function area
- Oversee Unclaimed Property process to include analyzing and reporting of outstanding AR checks in accordance with state unclaimed property laws/regulations.
- Work closely with the Business Unit's finance staff, Internal Audit, Corporate staff departments, external auditors, offshore resources, and other key members of the Corporate Controller's group
- Create, monitor and maintain monthly metrics for functional areas
- Oversee all acquisition and integration efforts related to AR processes and systems
- Oversee all external and internal audits
- Assist with the management of department budget and forecasting
- Provide training and development opportunities for staff
- Oversee and support month end activities
Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Manager:
- BS in accounting or finance required
- Minimum 3-5 years successfully managing direct reports in an Accounts Receivable environment; Prior Credit card processing/Cash Application experience preferred
- Strong SAP system experience a plus
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, quality improvement, problem solving, and resource management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable Manager position, and feel qualified for the role, please apply today.
Accounting and Finance Recruiter
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
Key Words: Accounts Receivable , AR , SAP , Manufacturing , Manager
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need