To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, KS 66115
- Misty Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Kansas City, KS
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sanitation Supervisor - Kansas City, KS
SHIFT: 3rd Shift - 6:00PM - 6:00AM
- Must be available to work all shifts according to business needs
- Training will be on 1st shift - 6:00AM - 6:00PM
- Shift Schedule is 3-2-2 and includes weekends
- Coordinating and preparing the plant to be audit ready every day
- Assuring cleaning procedures are maintained and updated and conducting plant wide and departmental mandated training
- Planning cleaning schedules and proper allocation of resources labor, supplies, equipment and time
- Conducting inspections GMP, Safety, Food Safety, and validation verification using scientific methods such as APC and ATP for analysis
- Assuring Quality and Sanitation inventory levels are managed to meet targets without impeding plant objectives
- Food Manufacturing Experience
- Front line Supervisor Experience
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sanitation Experience
- SAP Experience
- Union Experience
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.