The VP of Strategy & Solutions – (Dental) will be a combination of product manager, consultative account manager, and solution architect. The candidate will be responsible for identifying, designing and customizing various product/service offerings within the IKS service offering that are aligned with IKS’s execution capabilities and client needs.
The VP of Strategy & Solutions -Physiotherapy will also serve as the primary point of contact for IKS clients within their specialty, ensuring that client business goals and concerns are communicated back to IKS operational support teams. This role will also act as an advocate for their clients and ensure that IKS solutions & delivery teams can successfully service the client. Helps us identify additional client account opportunities and be the solution architect. The VP of Strategy & Solutions may also assist in driving revenue growth within their specialty area and be the lead and architect of possible solutions for new client accounts.
The position may involve 40% to 50% travel, within the US (extensively) as well as to India (occasionally).
• Designing the product/service; usually involving disaggregating the existing process performed by the customer (which may be complex, unstructured, and involving clinical judgment / interpretation) to identify specific components of the work that IKS can execute
• Product design – Work with multi-functional teams at IKS and with current/prospective clients to define the product/service offerings
• Identifying services for IKS delivery may also involve automating tasks within an existing process
• Pricing – Benchmark clients’ current (or comparable) costs, track competition pricing (if any), identify suitable pricing for our offerings, and develop ROI for customers from our solutions
• Go to Market – Work with IKS sales team to present our solutions to potential customers, identify their requirements, develop customized solutions to meet their needs, develop suitable proposals/pricing
• Delivery Support – Work with IKS delivery support team to design the processes and workflow needed to execute the work
• Delivery – Work with the IKS delivery teams as they start delivery to meet clients’ needs
• Ongoing development – Work with IKS sales and delivery teams to refine the product/service offerings, pricing, go to market and delivery model
• Business development – Identify potential channel partners that could help IKS reach out to a larger base of customers
• Proactively lead and coordinate teams from both organizations towards common goals
• Leveraging consultative client centric skills to grow existing client relationships at all levels, especially at the CXO level
• Engage as a Strategic Partner with Client CXO’s and advise them on their business
• Account level revenue budgeting and revenue forecasting
• Adherence to Revenue Storm methodology and SF.com
• Manage the overall operational relationship between IKS Health and the Client
• Able to effectively work with operations team to identify potential solutions / strategies to effectively address client issues / objectives
• Oversee and provide strategies for effective governance between IKS Health and Client teams across the hierarchy
• At least 10 years of experience in in the Provider Healthcare space, delivering consultative, account management & outsourced services with revenue & growth responsibility. At least around 5 years’ experience must be working with Dental specialty
• Either (1) Clinician with experience in clinical informatics, clinical IT (implementation, optimization), clinical operations improvement; or (2) MBA with healthcare experience (including IT products, IT services and/or business services)
• Experience taking a technology/service offering to the market successfully in the US healthcare industry highly preferred
• Experience in product strategy and/or product management and/or strategic marketing preferred
• Experience in product management for a healthcare IT Company and/or a payor that has designed and built provider enabling offerings preferred.
• Experience in enabling clinician workflow optimization through IT or through IT-enabled services preferred
• Entrepreneurial mindset and innovative thinking
• Individual selling capabilities into captured accounts
• Experience creating and maintaining executive level relationships
• Deep knowledge of the US Healthcare Provider/Payor market in general but specifically of the Ambulatory segment. Prevailing and future trends that effect/can affect Prospects/Customers
• Some level of Strategy Consulting experience helping Healthcare Providers solve real Business Problems
• Ability to strike balance between being voice of customer and being able to represent voice of IKS to the Customer