One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Foundations Recovery Network is currently seeking a Cash Poster to post all incoming cash for all division facilities; balance daily cash to the banks and the cash log; complete month-end tasks including balancing the month-out and all cash reports as well as specials projects. We are looking for someone for this role who loves numbers; is highly detail oriented and extremely accurate. If this sounds like you, then look no more – this is the position you have been dreaming of! If you have a calm demeanor and think it’s fun to balance to the penny then we need you now! This position will be located at Foundations Recovery Network’s Division Headquarters located in Brentwood, TN.
As a Cash Poster, how would you like to work for a company that believes each person contributes to our success? How would you feel about working for a company where the culture is second to none! What about the sense of accomplishment you will have contributing to the Company’s financial success by the accuracy of your work? We do exciting work here at Foundations Recovery Network……..Are you ready to make a difference?
This opportunity provides the following:
- *UHS is Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan.
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
• Pull all bank reports from web sites, EFT’s (electronic funds transferred) and checks with the deposit report.
• Check all daily corporate deposit reports.
• Separate all printed checks by facility and place with a copy of the deposit report
• Make copies of EFT’s and match to related remit
• Record all cash on daily log sheets by facility and reconcile any discrepancies
• Daily balancing with prior day’s bank balances; reconcile all discrepancies utilizing the cash logs
• Balancing all cash posted for the month between system, cash logs and banks; create the month end folders for each facility
• Responsible for running all month end facility cash reports for closing cycles including but not limited to miscellaneous check copies and reports
• Responsible for monthly cash files being moved into facility drawers and record retention of cash posting documentation
• Assist in any special projects when necessary as related to duties and responsibilities.
• Maintains a willingness to cooperate with and be courteous to other office personnel, visitors and management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. An individual must be able to perform their duties in a positive work mode and serve as a positive role model and influence for peers.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Work hours are Monday thru Friday and business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Ability to read, write and analyze detailed and complex data.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to sit for long, extended periods in one fixed location.
• Team player, strong communication skills, customer oriented, leadership skills
• Strong mathematical acumen required.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of one to three of directly related experience is required.
• Basic office and computer skills
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Medical Billing And Coding
Health Information Management
Process Electronic Payment
Balance Electronic Payment